Next to media buying and creative, now also logistics inhousing – for better UX and more control on the data coming from shipments and returns.
To inspire and to be inspired, to learn and to teach, to surprise and to be surprised, to broaden ones mind and to gain that sparkling new energy for our upcoming adventures in the Business LaLa Wonderland.
Based on the most photographed slide of my keynotes: the inspirational booklist, frequently asked and even more often shared. Alternating between business and inspirational motivational titles.
Books appear in random order.
- ‘Start with Why’ by Simon Sinek
- ‘Get Your Sh*t Together’ by Sarah Knight
- ‘How not to Plan: 66 ways to screw it up’ by Les Binet and Sarah Carter
- ‘Copywriting Secrets’ by Alan Sharpe
- ‘Eat your Greens’ by Wiemer Snijders
- ‘Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day’ by Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky
- “The ONE Thing” by Gary Kelly and Jay Papasan
- ‘Let my people go surfing’ by Yvon Chouinard
- ‘Chasing Excellence: A Story About Building the World’s Fittest Athletes’ by Ben Bergeron
- ‘Life Scale’ by Brian Solis
Feminity redefined | Spring 2019Read More
Step 1. Choose a genre
Step 2. Tell them what they missed in the previous episode
Step 3. Introduce your characters
Step 4. Apply a dramatic structure
Step 5. Put the audience’s lines in your presentation
Step 6. Get people hungry for the next episode
The Facebook library contains data on every active and inactive ad related to politics or issues of importance within the EU that’s run since March 2019. We’ll keep each of these ads in the library for seven years.
“The Ad Library provides advertising transparency by offering a comprehensive, searchable collection of all ads currently running from across Facebook Products. Anyone can explore the Library, with or without a Facebook account.You can access all active ads, even ones that may not have been shown to you because you weren’t part of an advertiser’s intended audience.”
Size does matter. vertical video results in lower media spend, CPC CPV, then square video on social, plus a bit more inspiration and engagement…
63% prefer dark social for sharing, with a booming 82% for FB Messenger
#Content: information over entertainment and quality over reviews. It’s no rocket science