Business email tips, how to compose the best email?
1. Leave the TO field blank until you are ready to press SEND.
2. Use the SUBJECT line to inform rather than simply to identify; it should read like a headline that summarizes your message and draws in the reader.
3. Base your message content on your receiver’s need to know. Consider journalism’s five W’s: Who, What, When, Where, Why (and sometimes How).
4. Use standard grammar and spelling. Go easy on the acronyms, abbreviations and jargon.
5. Use short words, short sentences (eight to 12 words) and short paragraphs (50 words or fewer), with a line of space between paragraphs.
6. Use bullet points and numbers to organize information into tidy chunks.
7. Fill no more than one laptop computer screen with your message.
8. Keep your spell-checking function on, but still reread and proofread your message before sending it out.
9. Avoid attachments whenever possible. If an attachment is necessary, add it before you start to compose your email. We’ve all received or sent emails that refer to missing documents.
10. Reply the same business day, even if it’s just to confirm receipt and advise the sender when you will respond in full.
11. Respond to all questions posed, and try to anticipate others to reduce the number of back-and-forth messages.
12. In an ongoing thread, change the SUBJECT line if the topic changes.
Wordpress is loading infos from raganPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from