Wordpress is loading infos from droga5
Please wait for API server guteurls.de
to collect data from
The truth is hard campaign, by New York Times
more details in my private files – confidential and NDA
#learning #courses #education
visit the museum of brands in London
Lesson #1. The trend called e-commerce is gigantic and keeps growing.
Lesson #2. In the Western World, many brands are still skeptic when it comes to mobile commerce. Sure, China skipped fixed internet and jumped to the smartphone directly. Over 80% of Alibaba’s one billion transactions were made via a smartphone.
Lesson #3. The power is often in collaboration.
Lesson #4. In the West, both the media and the retail industries failed to join forces.
Lesson #5. Advertising may win quarters, innovation wins decades.
Lesson #6. Retail-as-entertainment really matters.
About ice cream and hashtagcontent… “his experience of losing 10lbs after only eating the ice cream for 10 days. It went hashtagviral and Halo Top went from a debt-ridden hashtagstartup to the hashtagbestselling pint of ice cream in the US.”
“So, the brand switched to digital. Bouton laments “buzzwords” around influencer marketing but says Facebook and Instagram were crucial in spreading word of mouth. The company had two tactics — targeted ads and influencers — that they used to build up their brand.”
McDonalds does a coffee commercial. All based on data research and social listening they developed this campaign
data: people just want “coffee” and not the fancy smancy hipster sizzle. Hence, their “normal coffee” targeted at the “normal audiences” (source: Netbase)
Best practices and cases by Facebook. With big thanks to Ashley Vinson, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyvinson/ and the casefilm by Hunkemoller.
Here’s the quick summary:
– It’s important that we design ideas for mobile-first thinking
– That means not just taking our TVC and making it shorter/square/add subtitles – that isn’t mobile first, that is simply trying to “optimize”. (Or as I like to think about, trying to find another place to wear that damn bridesmaid dress you had to buy for your friend’s wedding ;))
– We want to create specifically for a mobile phone not only because you want your ad to fit the medium, but also because we see better results in our research – better brand recall & longer time watching (as examples).
– This deck breaks down some key things you want to think about when doing vertical – with the optimal way doing an integrated production where you get all your shots for all mediums on one shoot.
– In a perfect world, you’d then do an “agile campaign” where you run the mobile content first, get data, and then run the more expensive (TV) media using the results/insights you found out from running on Facebook/IG.
– When shooting mobile content, there are three ways to think about (see deck).
– In sum, your idea should be not an adjusted TV ad, it should be an idea designed for a mobile phone to be truly effective.
“About the #ethics of #AI beyond self-driving cars.”
“More people have started becoming aware that AI could have different ethical consequences on different groups of people. The fact that we see people engaged with this—I think that that’s something promising.”
Tx to Antoinette Hoes for sharing
#innovation #digital transformation #job