All 10, according to the research, had three trending characteristics present in their design:
- Simplification: A strong focus on basic intranet design that focuses on information architecture, content and page structure.
- Mobile second: The best intranets this year were designed with the practical limitations of mobile design, often offering only the top tasks on intranets on the mobile site.
- Employee Photos: In a move away from the past, almost all the designs had photos of employees at work instead of the traditional use of stock images.
– American Medical Association (US), a national organization providing resources for physicians, residents, and medical students
– Archer Malmo (US), one of the largest independently owned full-service advertising agencies in the United States
– Capital Power (Canada), a North American power producer
– Delta Air Lines (US), one of the world’s largest global airlines
– eBay, Inc. (US), a multinational commerce company operating through its Marketplace, – StubHub, and Classifieds platforms to connect millions of sellers with more than 169 million active buyers around the world
– GSK (UK), a science-led company that researches, develops, and manufactures innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products
– Maple Leaf Foods Inc. (Canada), a food manufacturer
– PKP Energetyka S.A. (Poland), an energy company
– The Travelers Companies, Inc. (US) a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business
– UN World Food Programme (Italy), a leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger and working toward the global goal of ending hunger by 2030
Wordpress is loading infos from cmswirePlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from