7 ways to build #content #authority:
1. Refresh Your Point of View
2. Craft Consistency and Set Manageable Expectations
3. Teach through Content
4. Diversify Engagement Opportunities
5. Pinpoint and Review Authority Outlets
6. Revisit Keywords Consistently
7. Create a Community and Contribute
How to Build Authority and Leadership through Your Content
Wordpress is loading infos from fastcodesign
Please wait for API server guteurls.de
to collect data from
“4 kinds of #emotionally compelling #content: funny, useful, beautiful, and inspiring.”
7 hands-on #tips to go #viral and get #reach, learn from the best and implement in your strategy
1. Distribute to the Proper Channels
2. Distribute Broadly if Something Catches Fire
Twitter: 10 times over two weeks (six times in the first four days, and 4 times over the remaining six days.
LinkedIn: Two times over two weeks on different days and different times.
LinkedIn Groups: One time.
Facebook Page: Two times over two weeks on different days and different times.
Google+: Two times over two weeks on different days and different times.
Pinterest: One time.
Instagram: One time.
3. Pile On with Paid Promotion
4. Surround Your Articles with Mix of Calls-to-Action
5. Links to Your Other Articles in Your Content
6. A Good Website Pop-up is a Must Have
7. Monitoring and Measurement Can Help You Seize the Day
How to set up your #content #calendar
beyond the basics, must read for all
How to Build a Content Calendar That Goes Way Beyond the Basics
3 super simple steps “Planning a #strategy means nothing if you can’t make sure it stays on #track. With these boards in mind, you’ll be able to maintain a solid strategy, which is the key to comparing marketing efforts year-over-year. So set yourself up for success not only in 2018 but each year after that.”
The 3-Step Checklist to Plan the Ultimate Content Strategy
11 hands-on tips how to #repurpose your #content: from ‘Combine Your Best #Articles Into #Roundup Posts’, to ‘#Republish Content on a Different Platform’ and ‘Turn One Post Into a #Series’ followed by ‘Turn Blog Posts to an #eBook or Whitepaper’
Key Elements of a Documented Content Strategy
- Define Business Objectives and KPIs
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Plan How You’ll Create Content – organizations hierarchy, workflow with roles and responsibilities
- Create Exceptional Content:Article headline, Images, Content pillar, Internal tags you will associate with the piece, Format, Source (licensed, original), Evergreen or seasonal, CTA + editorial calendar format
- KPI to measure success
- Distribute Your Content
- Measure KPIs
How to Create a Documented Content Marketing Strategy
How you can use google #data for your #content: find the #trends and #keywords and create the content accordingly. That’s all.
Research by #facebook: what’s up for 2018