Wordpress is loading infos from fastcompany
Please wait for API server guteurls.de
to collect data from
“Email—yes, #email—is the next great #mediaplatform
Editorial-focused newsletters are gaining momentum”. Re-rising in your inbox.
“Yet, for all the animosity, email, by most measures, is not only thriving but also spawning a whole new style of publishing—one that promises to fill an important void in the modern media landscape.”
report with stats on usage, quality and source of video and photography
How to handle the changes in algorithms and what it means for your content
1. What’s going to go viral, will go viral: focus on creating high-quality content
2. Understand the full picture of personal sharing. Like we mentioned, only a fraction of shares will come from your Facebook Page. You need to understand the full scope of who is sharing your content, and when and where
3. Diversify. Other platforms are becoming ideal for distribution, like LinkedIn and messaging apps
4. Cultivate a community. Whether it’s through Facebook Groups, your social accounts, or online, and offline, you want your audience to both trust your content and come to you as part of their daily routine, rather than passively
5. Start a conversation. When we spoke to ATTN:’s co-founder, Matthew Segal, he told us, “We try to approach through a conversational viewpoint. We obsess over giving context to issues as opposed to just summarizing ‘here’s what happened today’, or giving a partisan viewpoint. What does this mean for you, why should you care, and how can we make this as entertaining as possible?”
6. Find the emotional threads. Social is inherently emotional. Find the stories that provoke strong feelings in your audience, and tease out those super-charged moments on social
How to create content that gets noticed, how to set up a brand newsroom
1. Brand-owned content is a huge opportunity to reach new audiences in more genuine ways
2. Study your audience so you can create content that people will actually like and engage with
3. Determine a business role for your content
4. Study the platforms, formats, and content types that are most effective for your
5. Partner up with publishers, influencers, and even your own followers
6. Use social data to analyze trends, topics, competitors and your own content for the biggest impact
Best of Branded Content Marketing (BOBCM) is an archive of a series of publications, events and related research curated by Justin Kirby that was supported by key marketing industry bodies.
Nice read on search, meta data, also applicable for content on websites
“84% of content is #shared through #emails and #messaging tools, and most of the shares are on mobile devices.”
Do more homework, put your subject at ease and Prioritize conversation
5 Journalistic Tips for Conducting Better Interviews
Stop focusing on major markets
Rethink festival sponsorships
Hack a brilliant hashtag
We constantly see brands trying to scale a boring hashtag, almost like they have no idea what hashtagging even means. Hashtags are used to notate trends, movements and sentiments, and if your brand hasn’t harnessed one or all of these things, then you should get out of the hashtag game.
Get the digital brand value of a New York party without spending millions:In El Paso, one project cost us $80,000 to build and $50,000 to maintain to date. This would literally be unsustainable in a major market due to the extreme costs of rent, creative talent and labor. However, the project has received more than 21 million social media impressions and $500,000 in media value.
Work with, but don’t pay for, Instagram influencers
Pay for play is not only lame but very transparent to those consuming content. Influential instagrammers are influential because they are able to develop and scale content. If you provide a situation where the ability to develop content is matched by a mutual benefit, then social influencers will see the value and respond.
5 Mistakes Companies Are Making in Digital