#Micro-moments have been accelerating consumer #expectations for “right here, right now” experiences. #data-proven by Google:
– Mobile searches for “best” have grown 80% in the past two years.
– smartphone users are 50% more likely to expect to purchase something immediately
“People take for granted that information is at their fingertips and tailored to their specific needs.”
How can you create content that has the chance of ranking in featured snippets?
1. Create content specifically to answer questions. Provide in-depth answers.
2. Know the questions your readers are asking.
3. Create truly high-quality content.
4. Work to provide the best answer.
5. Use question-and-answer pages.
To have more control over what shows up on the first page of Google (this is known as online reputation management), claim your social profiles and make sure they properly represent your brand. This is one aspect of your SEO campaign that you can control.