Wordpress is loading infos from lifehackPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from
- Make it a goal to have no more than 10 tasks on your to-do list each day.
- Decide what your monthly and weekly goals are.
- Having goals allows you to work on what’s important to you and it keeps you focused on your priorities.
- By having a set of goals, you find it much easier to eliminate the unimportant tasks that come up each day.
- Having goals gives you focus.
- Begin the day with a goal.
- Start small.
- Ask yourself: What one thing you could do today that would have the biggest positive impact on your day?
- Small steps consistently taken leads to great distances being covered.
- Plan what you are going to achieve the day before with the 2+8 Prioritisation system.
- Know what your majors and minors are.
- Having goals adds positive pressure to get more done.
- Having specific, clear goals incentivises you to move forward.
- Making progress on your goals leads to more progress.
- Goals give you accountability.
- Invoke the power of Parkinson’s Law.
Parkinson’s Law states “work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion”.
- You become a highly focused, goal achieving individual.