How to rank on the first SEO page of google with great writing tips
A recap from the article https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2019/11/rank-blog-top-google/
- Pick the keyword you want to rank on, in line with the core of your content piece.
- Look at the organic top 5 first page rankings, pick the H1 and H2 headers from those pages (excel).
- Make an analysis, break the H1 and H2 collection down in common topics (categories).
- Make sure the keyword is in the 70 character count and check on the MOZ title tag tool. develop a user-intent-focused title, explain ‘what’s in it for me’ for the reader. https://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag
- Set up your keyword-rich H2 and body copy.
- Implement keyword in the meta description, capped at 155 characters, in first 120 the key plus call to action to read for mobile readers. Keep it short and simple.
- Image titles between three and five words with keyword-rich sentences for the alt text on the images.
- Mix internal and external links in the blog posts. Use the visual title and alt text visuals to give more context on the piece.