Wordpress is loading infos from thinkwithgoogle
Please wait for API server guteurls.de
to collect data from
#tips for the best ‘How to’ #videos, from the best:
1. Find your #differentiating factor,
2. Resist your #perfectionist tendencies (recognizable for any of you marketeers??? :))
3. Get your audience #involved
Dedicated Amazon Teams Are Helping Brands Develop Platform-Specific Marketing Tactics
How to Open Your Mind to Amazon’s Marketing Potential – Adweek
“They might tell the CEO that brand awareness or consideration have gone up, but that isn’t what a chief executive wants to know. He wants to understand what marketing investment is doing to financial results. And that is an area too few marketers understand, according to Rajamannar.
the problem is that most marketers fall into one of two groups: they are either classically-trained and understand the 4Ps, consumer psychology and insight but lack knowledge on data and digital, or they are data-driven and digitally savvy but have a “shabby” understanding of the foundational principles of marketing.”
source: https://marketoonist.com/2018/08/roiofmarketing.html ,
“Clients spend too much time, money and effort in the wrong places,” said one European planner “— all driven by the fear of being left behind. Living in this stressed state they’ve forgotten how to be a good purchaser of creative services.”
“First, companies don’t focus on a content area where they can be the leading provider of that information to a particular audience. To cut through all the clutter and build a loyal audience, they need to deliver amazing information.
The second mistake is consistency, he adds. “Generally, it takes 12-18 months for a content-marketing strategy to start delivering revenue of some kind,” Pulizzi says. “Sadly, most brands do not deliver consistently over that period. If we have a weekly newsletter, we should be delivering at the same day and time each week and never miss. Content is a promise to our customers. If we don’t deliver, they simply will forget about us and seek out other information.”
Studies show that roughly 15% of the world’s population has some form of disability. That’s over 1 billion people.
1. Create perceivable content
2. Offer several ways to navigate
3. Make sure your app or site plays well with others
4. Test, test, test
Companies that harness creativity and data in tandem have growth rates twice as high as companies that don’t. Here’s how they do it.
“Email—yes, #email—is the next great #mediaplatform
Editorial-focused newsletters are gaining momentum”. Re-rising in your inbox.
“Yet, for all the animosity, email, by most measures, is not only thriving but also spawning a whole new style of publishing—one that promises to fill an important void in the modern media landscape.”
How to handle the changes in algorithms and what it means for your content
1. What’s going to go viral, will go viral: focus on creating high-quality content
2. Understand the full picture of personal sharing. Like we mentioned, only a fraction of shares will come from your Facebook Page. You need to understand the full scope of who is sharing your content, and when and where
3. Diversify. Other platforms are becoming ideal for distribution, like LinkedIn and messaging apps
4. Cultivate a community. Whether it’s through Facebook Groups, your social accounts, or online, and offline, you want your audience to both trust your content and come to you as part of their daily routine, rather than passively
5. Start a conversation. When we spoke to ATTN:’s co-founder, Matthew Segal, he told us, “We try to approach through a conversational viewpoint. We obsess over giving context to issues as opposed to just summarizing ‘here’s what happened today’, or giving a partisan viewpoint. What does this mean for you, why should you care, and how can we make this as entertaining as possible?”
6. Find the emotional threads. Social is inherently emotional. Find the stories that provoke strong feelings in your audience, and tease out those super-charged moments on social
How to create content that gets noticed, how to set up a brand newsroom
1. Brand-owned content is a huge opportunity to reach new audiences in more genuine ways
2. Study your audience so you can create content that people will actually like and engage with
3. Determine a business role for your content
4. Study the platforms, formats, and content types that are most effective for your
5. Partner up with publishers, influencers, and even your own followers
6. Use social data to analyze trends, topics, competitors and your own content for the biggest impact