Tips and tricks from the best. Thnx to Ashley for this link. See creativereview.co.uk/create for more inspiration.
Wordpress is loading infos from vimeoPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from
Best practices and cases by Facebook. With big thanks to Ashley Vinson, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyvinson/ and the casefilm by Hunkemoller.
Here’s the quick summary:
– It’s important that we design ideas for mobile-first thinking
– That means not just taking our TVC and making it shorter/square/add subtitles – that isn’t mobile first, that is simply trying to “optimize”. (Or as I like to think about, trying to find another place to wear that damn bridesmaid dress you had to buy for your friend’s wedding ;))
– We want to create specifically for a mobile phone not only because you want your ad to fit the medium, but also because we see better results in our research – better brand recall & longer time watching (as examples).
– This deck breaks down some key things you want to think about when doing vertical – with the optimal way doing an integrated production where you get all your shots for all mediums on one shoot.
– In a perfect world, you’d then do an “agile campaign” where you run the mobile content first, get data, and then run the more expensive (TV) media using the results/insights you found out from running on Facebook/IG.
– When shooting mobile content, there are three ways to think about (see deck).
– In sum, your idea should be not an adjusted TV ad, it should be an idea designed for a mobile phone to be truly effective.