Wordpress is loading infos from buffer
Please wait for API server guteurls.de
to collect data from
Size does matter. vertical video results in lower media spend, CPC CPV, then square video on social, plus a bit more inspiration and engagement…
what to learn from youtubers
- Trick out your channel and leave no field empty
- Get your audience to watch regularly
- Don’t be afraid of CTAs
- Join the community and engage with other creators
- Commit to a variety of video formats
3 trends in YouTube: back to basics, inspiration, connection.
McDonalds does a coffee commercial. All based on data research and social listening they developed this campaign
data: people just want “coffee” and not the fancy smancy hipster sizzle. Hence, their “normal coffee” targeted at the “normal audiences” (source: Netbase)
Best practices and cases by Facebook. With big thanks to Ashley Vinson, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyvinson/ and the casefilm by Hunkemoller.
Here’s the quick summary:
– It’s important that we design ideas for mobile-first thinking
– That means not just taking our TVC and making it shorter/square/add subtitles – that isn’t mobile first, that is simply trying to “optimize”. (Or as I like to think about, trying to find another place to wear that damn bridesmaid dress you had to buy for your friend’s wedding ;))
– We want to create specifically for a mobile phone not only because you want your ad to fit the medium, but also because we see better results in our research – better brand recall & longer time watching (as examples).
– This deck breaks down some key things you want to think about when doing vertical – with the optimal way doing an integrated production where you get all your shots for all mediums on one shoot.
– In a perfect world, you’d then do an “agile campaign” where you run the mobile content first, get data, and then run the more expensive (TV) media using the results/insights you found out from running on Facebook/IG.
– When shooting mobile content, there are three ways to think about (see deck).
– In sum, your idea should be not an adjusted TV ad, it should be an idea designed for a mobile phone to be truly effective.
#tips for the best ‘How to’ #videos, from the best:
1. Find your #differentiating factor,
2. Resist your #perfectionist tendencies (recognizable for any of you marketeers??? :))
3. Get your audience #involved
report with stats on usage, quality and source of video and photography
“the happier and more positive people feel about using Facebook, the more they’ll return to the platform. The more content they’ll consume and share. The more video and live broadcasts they’ll watch. The more they won’t mind being shown ads!! 😉 And, eventually, Facebook will win more exclusive streaming rights for major events, just like they’ve done for some sporting events, and the recent Golden Globes red carpet pre-party. (Keep in mind Facebook bid $610M for the Indian Premier Cricket League and lost out to a $2.5Bn bid!). Super Bowl on Watch one day, anyone?! 🏈”
📢 Three weeks into 2018 and we have three major Facebook announcements… what does it all mean? Check out my ❼ points…
Geplaatst door Mari Smith op vrijdag 19 januari 2018
Next part of your #content and #social #strategy, is #video #strategy. “Since video will be even bigger in 2018, it’s important that you develop a video strategy ready to compete in your market and measure your video view metrics on a larger scale so you know with confidence you’re receiving the largest share of the audience’s attention.”
#Messenger is on fire: 7 billion #conversations with nearly 1.7 billion #emojis every day in 2017 😊. There were 17 billion realtime #video chats, marking two times as many video chat sessions in 2017 compared to 2016.
Messenger’s 2017 Year in Review