The tips and tricks for best YouTube ads and creatives, by Google.
“People move through the purchase journey on their own terms, seamlessly shifting between search and video.” “Our research shows that, on average, advertisers who run YouTube video ads in addition to Google Search ads see 3% higher search conversion rates and a 4% lower search cost per acquisition compared to advertisers who run Google Search ads alone.”
“78% of viewers saying they wanted to see more episodes of the “/make” series”
“17% of consumers who watched the episodes said they were more likely to buy a Samsung as their next smartphone, while Apple owners were 15% more likely to purchase a Samsung next.”
How @Samsung Electronics uses YouTube to reach out to customers.
“95% of last year’s beauty content on YouTube fell into three buckets”
Read and learn from the beauty brands
Wordpress is loading infos from contentlyPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from
what to learn from youtubers
- Trick out your channel and leave no field empty
- Get your audience to watch regularly
- Don’t be afraid of CTAs
- Join the community and engage with other creators
- Commit to a variety of video formats
3 trends in YouTube: back to basics, inspiration, connection.
#tips for the best ‘How to’ #videos, from the best:
1. Find your #differentiating factor,
2. Resist your #perfectionist tendencies (recognizable for any of you marketeers??? :))
3. Get your audience #involved
- In the past year, 40 percent of YouTube users turned to the platform to learn more about a product before they bought it. – Google
- 52 percent of consumers are likely to switch brands if a company doesn’t make an effort to personalize communications to them. – Salesforce
- Within six months after an omnichannel shopping experience, customers logged 23 percent more repeat shopping trips to the retailer’s stores and were more likely to recommend the brand to family and friends more so than those who used a single channel. – Harvard Business Review
- In 2021, 53.9 percent of all retail e-commerce is expected to be generated via m-commerce (i.e., on mobile devices). – Statista
And when interacting with brands in between purchases, they’re looking to be inspired, entertained, and informed.