Best practices and cases by Facebook. With big thanks to Ashley Vinson, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyvinson/ and the casefilm by Hunkemoller.
Here’s the quick summary:
– It’s important that we design ideas for mobile-first thinking
– That means not just taking our TVC and making it shorter/square/add subtitles – that isn’t mobile first, that is simply trying to “optimize”. (Or as I like to think about, trying to find another place to wear that damn bridesmaid dress you had to buy for your friend’s wedding ;))
– We want to create specifically for a mobile phone not only because you want your ad to fit the medium, but also because we see better results in our research – better brand recall & longer time watching (as examples).
– This deck breaks down some key things you want to think about when doing vertical – with the optimal way doing an integrated production where you get all your shots for all mediums on one shoot.
– In a perfect world, you’d then do an “agile campaign” where you run the mobile content first, get data, and then run the more expensive (TV) media using the results/insights you found out from running on Facebook/IG.
– When shooting mobile content, there are three ways to think about (see deck).
– In sum, your idea should be not an adjusted TV ad, it should be an idea designed for a mobile phone to be truly effective.
Wordpress is loading infos from vimeoPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from